Anbernic RG351P Retro Gaming Handheld (3.5inch 480x320 IPS display - 64GB)
Following the popular RG350, RG350M, and RG350P – the RG351P is Anbernic’s newest retro gaming handheld, taking the stage with a myriad of improvements that combined are certain to provide an outstanding handheld retro gaming experience.
The first thing to note is that the RG351P includes the new Rockchip RK3326 Quad-core processor clocking in at a hefty 1.5GHz. This is also featured alongside the sizable 1GB of DDR3L RAM. With these suitably heavyweight specs in a portable package, the RG351P is capable of handling old arcade and PC titles, all the way up to 5th Generation consoles (PS1, N64, etc.) and even 7th Generation handhelds (PSP, etc.).
Sizing up at only 15.6x7.1x1.8cm, the RG351P is no less portable than its predecessors, and with a crystal clear 480 x 320 IPS display, enjoy crisp visuals with no compromise in visual quality or performance.
Carrying on from the RG350M and RG350P, the sleek low-profile analogue sticks, rubber grips on the rear, and symmetrical stick layout will immediately familiar. With the improved 3500mAh battery, game on-the-go for up to 7 hours (Note: actual lifetime will vary based on usage), and with the new low-power-indicator LED, stay on top of whenever you need to charge up.
- Display screen：3.5 inch OCA full fit screen IPS /320*480
- CPU/GPU: RK3326 quad-core 1.5GHz/Mali-G31 MP2
- RAM: DDR3L,1GB/64GB
- Support: Support vibration motor, PSP, PS1, NDS, N64, DC, CPS1, CPS2, FBA, NEOGEO, NEOGEOPOCKET, GBA, GBC, GB, SFC, FC, MD, SMS, GG, MSX, PCE, WSC, transfer games And more than 20 formats of games,
- Support users to download games in related formats
- Speaker function: High-quality dual-speaker stereo speakers
- Battery: 3500 mAh good for 8 hours of play
- TF Card: Support TF card expansion, up to 256GB
- WIFI: (No WiFi function)
- Other functions : Double OTG , 3.5mm stereo headset. Double 3D stereo joystick
1 ANBERNIC RG351P
1 USB Type-C Cable
1 User Manual
1 Original Anbernic Case